SSMS IntelliSense autofill feature not working after Red Gate uninstall.
- Enable IntelliSense:
- For all query windows, please go to Tools >> Options >> Text Editor >> Transact-SQL >> IntelliSense, and select Enable IntelliSense.
- For each opening query window, please go to Query >> Intellisense Enabled.
- Enable statement completion: please go to Tools >> Options >> Text Editor >> Transact-SQL >> General, and check on Auto list members and Parameter information boxes.
- Refresh IntelliSense local cache: please go to >> Edit >> IntelliSense >>Refresh Local Cache or use the CTRL+Shift+R keyboard shortcut to refresh.
- Wait a minute or two for the Refresh to finish before trying again.
I had this problem, so I followed Ritesh D’s advice and went to Tools -> Options -> Text Editor -> Transact-SQL -> General. I checked IntelliSense, and found it was enabled already.
However, I found that “Auto list members” and “Parameter information” were unchecked. So I checked them. This solved my problem.