Last modified: July 1, 2020
- Enter name of availability group.
- Database must meet prerequisites requirements.
- Full recovery mode is required.
- “Add Replica” as Secondary role
- Select “Automatic Failover” for each server
- Select “Synchronous Commit” for each server
- Select “Readable Secondary” for each server
Select Data Synchronization
- “Full” – when you want the wizard to automatically backup the primary database and restore to secondary database.
- “Join only” – when you want to manually backup and restore the database.