Add an email alias for a G Suite user
You can add up to 30 aliases for each user.
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- In the Users list, find the user. If you need help, see Find a user account.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- Click User information Email aliases.
- Click Alias and enter an alternate user name (the part of the address that appears before the @ sign).Note: You can’t create an alias currently assigned to someone else, either as a primary address or alias.
- Click Save.
Within 24 hours (and often sooner), the user will begin to receive email sent to this address.